Hi and Welcome, Potential Distributors,
Warren Goodenow here. Eddy and I, along with a growing consortium of scientists, entrepreneurs, active volunteers and business people distribute many of the products described on the Golden Opportunities website. I am a liaison for these scientists, entrepreneurs, business people and all the volunteers who participate in mitigating the existential threat posed by climate change. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
We seek to explore a distributor agreement with you and at your request will review your website for our standards of customer service, exceptional product quality/efficacy and technical documentation. Below we indicate our expectations and suggest we eventually enter into a simple agreement based on good faith.
Our First Expectation is impeccable integrity. To test this expectation, we prefer to initiate each distributor relationship with the equivalent of a handshake, dropship alliance. You tell us what your wholesale and retail pricing will be, including shipping to the U.S. and globally. We agree not to interfere with your existing customers and to protect truly proprietary concerns regarding your product and systems. We discuss upfront any additional concerns, such as Independent Contractor status, hemp emphasis, and other concerns. We begin to refer clients to you. You ship the product and pay us the commission earned based on your wholesale pricing. We work toward a long term relationship which is eventually documented by an acceptable agreement, based on specific requirements for customer service, etc. identified during the handshake period. We will post your products on our Chimorel website. Our network of affiliates and volunteers use this site to broaden our referrals to you and we tell the world about you on our Golden Opportunities Development site, read by people all over the world.
Our Second Expectation is absolutely superior customer service, as well as, massive product capability. To test customer service, we will initially consider your responsiveness and availability. You will quickly discover that we tend to be in a hurry. At the same time, we can also be patient when you need to get to know us and evaluate our potential to significantly grow your business. We will be constantly seeking ways to improve our customer service, in small things and on a grand innovative scale. Our distributor network will be a major part of our ability to provide superior customer service. Simultaneously we seek excellent natural product capability which will rejuvenate and energize the health of our planet. We seek documentation that your products are safe, environmentally friendly and will grow superior plants more rapidly to sequester constantly increased levels of carbon.
Our Third Concern is capacity, growth and sustainability. If all of the approximately 7+ plant growth distributors that we currently have developing relationships with could triple their capacity, we would still be woefully short of causing the changes needed to mitigate the increasing disaster our planet faces as polar ice melts, trees disappear and the earth warms. You can have a meaningful impact, but the problem is existential and we need many significant players.
Expanding capacity may initially mean adding an additional shift or other relatively simple adjustments. Eventually, expanded capacity will involve significantly greater commitment. Approaching this kind of commitment requires much more than a simple handshake. We will bring many ideas to help in the process. When these requirements become urgent we will structure agreements to meet those expectations.
Our Fourth Concern flows from capacity. Because we need many players to meet the global need and because many of our customers will seek multiple alternatives to meet scale of their endeavors, we will not enter into an exclusive relationship.
Our Fifth Expectation is to agree on a fair allocation regarding the wholesale and retail value of your products, which we explore below.
Avoiding Red Flags
We do not intend to waste money and, especially, time making lawyers richer and our stakeholders poorer, so if you are of a litigious mindset, even though your products are fantastic, let’s not begin and certainly let’s not continue an ongoing relationship which is not based on impeccable integrity, does not provide superior service to our clients and does not recognize that we are all connected at a profoundly deep level and must work cooperatively together to make the world a healthier, better, safer, more sustainable place. We will eventually want to create a simple agreement, which specifies how we will provide superior customer service, based on good faith and which avoids pressure towards a litigious mindset.
Certainly parties with good intentions can have disagreements. We will always work with you to resolve any problem, keeping in mind that superior service to our mutual clients and impeccable integrity are our two top priorities.
Assuming we start with a handshake agreement and begin to bring new clients to you, we will undoubtedly uncover areas which can be improved to provide our mutual clients with superior service and to continually improve the efficiency of product delivery. We may be able to bring cooperative relationships which can enhance the value of your products. We certainly will want to explore alternatives which can minimize shipping on a global scale. Your products may be drone applied to dramatically reduce total costs and enhance the survivability of large scale projects.
It is when we begin to explore all the possibilities that we will want to draft the kind of agreements that will provide the best possible and continually improving customer service. This cannot be done with boiler plate legal documents filled with red flags and litigious phrases.
Here are a few red flag litigious phrases and our response:
- “This agreement will be construed according to the laws of Blank state or worse XYZ Country.” Essentially, this suggests we might need to employ a lawyer just to be sure we don’t contravene any laws of that state or country. It also suggests that instead of working through any concerns with the best interests of the clients in mind, we may be required to hire a lawyer in a state or country to resolve issues that will inevitably arise as we rapidly take steps to mitigate the existential threat posed by climate change. Instead of sitting down some weekend over some steaks and spirits to solve a concern, this kind of language tends to push us toward a lengthy trial or other adversarial procedures.
- Limitations by county, state or region and Master Distributorships with dealers who cannot actively work to meet the existential threat. The issue here is not the Master Distributor. It is the limitation that does not allow us to bring you clients from essentially every state and many countries around the world. We believe in healthy cooperative relationships. Our focus is not to squeeze every dime of profit at someone else’s expense. There is an urgent need to bring the best possible products to resolve a crisis that can literally mean life or death to billions of people on our planet. We are more than willing to work with everyone to deal with this looming catastrophe and will typically enrich everyone who works cooperatively and moves quickly to deal with the issue. Going back to red flag #1, solving issues quickly over a BBQ or a telephone call makes things happen and we really may not have a lot of time before the big problem becomes pretty difficult to solve.
- Competing solely on the basis of low price instead of excellent value. Retail pricing must offer customers excellent value, but for quality products excellent value does not mean being the low cost producer or trying to compete on price alone. If you have distributors who seek to compete on the basis of lowest price, instead of best value, this is a significant red flag and we may choose not to participate. Again, we seek to work cooperatively with everyone to meet an existential threat and will pass when failure to cooperate moves in the direction of a litigious mindset and away from providing superior service at good/great value.
- Ownership of Client and other nonproprietary restrictions. The only person who owns a client’s information is the client and as part of providing superior service we most certainly will respect the client’s wishes. It is in our mutual best interest to share information which provides exceptional client service and to not dispute who owns such information. You definitely will have genuine proprietary formulas, systems, etc. We will, of course, honor your rights to such information. We will encourage you to be as open as possible with all your stakeholders in order to provide the best possible service to all involved.
- Being slow to offer (or understand) retail and wholesale pricing. A few of our brilliant product inventors struggle to understand, so we offer: Typically, your costs should be 25% of your lowest offered retail price or lower, better 10% as your volume increases. Retail prices, as well as your costs, should go down as volume purchased goes up. Wholesale/distributor prices, where the distributor buys and warehouses should be approximately 50% of retail prices, better 60%, based on volume. Drop shipped wholesale prices should provide approximately 20+% discount from retail, again based on volume. Our customers will vary from the home gardener to planting billions of trees by many of the nations seeking to mitigate climate change and feed their population. We will initially want to dropship your products at a reasonable discount from retail. Then as distribution needs become clear, we will establish a warehouse and distribution system and will buy in multiple pallet/truck/container loads at appropriate wholesale prices. A handshake agreement still means a clear understanding and acceptance of your retail and wholesale pricing at all volume levels.
- Failure to initially provide drop shipping and/or inability/unwillingness to offer global shipping. If you expect us to order in multiple pallet/truck/container loads, we will wait until our orders meet your expectations. On the other hand, significantly large orders become prohibitively expensive when factoring shipping costs from more than one shipping point into the equation, especially when global shipping is involved. Our clients will come from many different countries, as well as, everywhere in the USA. Minimizing shipping costs is a significant part of providing superior customer service.
- As time goes on, we will enter into whatever agreements are required to provide consistently superior customer service with constant improvements. This suggests that whatever agreements we enter into initially, these agreements will change over time to meet changing conditions. Because superior customer service is so important, expect our agreements to change as new customer needs surface. We anticipate eventually entering into a Master Agreement, which will periodically be modified by addendums as conditions change.
Simple Agreement Based on Good Faith
Let’s Make It Happen Soon
Welcome to our world. We tend to move fast, but welcome your thorough investigation. As soon as we verbally, backed up by emails and text messages, agree on retail and wholesale prices and any other concerns you may have, we can list you on Chimorel’s website. We will immediately begin to tell the world about you on our Golden Opportunities Development site. Using these two sites will tell more than 50 agriculture professionals, scientists, professors and perhaps a few hundred volunteers, reseller/distributor friends and consumers about you. Through this network you will reach potentially several million people who may want your products. Some of our reseller/distributor friends have networks exceeding 1-2 million. We are continually adding to this immediate and extended network.
If you prefer to enter into an initial agreement and yours does not create the red flags or litigious mindset considered above, it will take a little longer, but we are most willing to work with you. We can also provide a suitable agreement for your convenience. Please do not ask us to sign an agreement containing the red flags considered above, saying something like they are not important or they don’t mean what the words convey.
Eventually we will want to enter into a simple agreement based on good faith which establishes: (1) A desire to cooperate. (2) An intention to maintain impeccable integrity. (3) A willingness to provide and continually improve on superior customer service, including sharing customer information and openness with all stakeholders. (4) An ability to offer sustainable products which grow healthy plants without damaging the environment. (5) A willingness and eventual ability to expand capacity to meet the needs of an expanding customer base and effectively assist in mitigating the existential threat we are concerned about. (6) Of course, we will specify wholesale and retail prices. (7) Specific expectations which will be amended as we uncover issues during the early stages of our relationship.
Our agreement will avoid or reduce: (1) Litigious phrasing. (2) Limitations which reduce global and customer service effectiveness. (3) Shipping, warehousing and other costs where ever possible to maximize profitability for each participant and minimize costs for our customers. (4) Creating an adversarial mindset.
We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship, which will have a meaningful impact to reduce the devastating impact of climate change while creating a healthier, more sustainable world.
This good faith distributor invitation is posted on Golden Opportunities Development. While you are here look around. Get a feel for part of how we will promote our relationship. Then if you want visit Chimorel.com. You will discover we actively feature three top distributors and discuss all of our distributor relationships once they are ready to accept a cooperative, make it happen relationship which avoids red flags. Typically, the three featured distributors are those who are ready to provide the best customer service possible. Text 936-718-2747, Eddy is a fantastic conversationalist and can open many new doors for you.