Technical-scientific report on the multi-composite magnetic granules for agriculture, DAVIDONI, CBI-OSIM 00920/2009-SUMMARY
At Mr. Ion Davidoni’s request, BIOTEHNOL has made atechnical-scientific report on the multi-composite magnetic granules for agriculture Davidoni, (IMED), which is the subject of a patent request submitted at OSIM under reference number CBI00920-2009.
(IMED) is used for cereal, vegetable, fruit and flower cultures. It is a cheap and effective ecological product. (http://www.davidoni.ro/produse/ingrasamant-magnetic-ecologic/ ). It belongs to the new class of ecological paramagnetic fertilizers used in the natural quantic agriculture. This type of fertilizer proposed by Mr. Davidoni cannot be found innational or international patents.
On the Romanian market there is a natural product, the dolomite treated in electromagnetic field, made up from a equimolecular mixture of calcium carbonate and magnesium subject to the action of an electromagnetic field.This product is a chemical fertilizer of natural origin and acts by enriching the soil with the calcium and magnesium which areconsumed, thus needing an annual treatment. The applied electromagnetic fieldorders the crystals of the product and increases its activity by means of the calcium and magnesium, which are considered secondary nutrients which are consumed during the growth process. This does not act according to paramagnetic or quantic principles but according to chemical ones. It will be consumed in time and annual treatments must be applied in order to get results. By extracting it from natural quarries environment degradation and even pollution can be produced.
IMED is a composite which contains a polymer resistant to bad weather, paramagnetic microelements and precious stones. This acts upon the entire system, soil, plant and environment, by realizing, through paramagnetic, quantic mechanisms, a more ordered structure of the soil and water (structured water with extremely ordered hexagonal geometry) and alsoa better solubilization of the nutritive elements agglomerated in the soil. It is not toxic and it is not consumed as it is extremely resistant to weather condition. It is guaranteed for 30 years, being recommended that it should be applied again after 10 years because the quantic effects on the soil, plants and environment decrease. The recommended product quantity per hectare is smallin comparison with the existent chemical fertilizers and the electromagnetically treated dolomite. (Both in the country and internationally it is a composite extremely efficient for plants, animals and humans from the point of view of the interaction of the emitted energy quanta with the living material/organisms, by generating bioluminescence. Bio-photonics, that is the science which deals with the interaction of energy quanta and the emitted photons result in emission of bioluminescence by the living organisms, which fix their metabolism bringing back the thermodynamic balance stated by Schrodinger to minimal values due to the decrease of the informational energy and the increase of the order state of the systems.(http://www.downloads.imune.net/medicalbooks/Quantum%20Agriculture%20the%20new% 20paradigm%20in%20Farming.pdf.)
Its characterization and also that of the products obtained from crops, in which it was used as fertilizer, require laborious complex control methods, with long-time analysis periods, high costs and very precise and expensive analytical instruments,carried out by qualified staff, who need expensive and sometimes extremely toxic reagents for calibration.
IMED analyses and those of the agricultural products obtained for the wheat and maize cropped in 2012 with and without IMED, can be carried out precisely, with reduced time and costs, spectroscopic systems of objective sensorial analysis with Hunterlab sensors, which does not need toxic chemical reagents for calibration by using the BioUNIPAL method developed by BIOTEHNOL and applied for cereals, fruit, vegetables, biomass, bio-pellets, water, wines, refreshments , bakery, biofuels and soil in national and international research projects. The method has been tested since 1974 up to the present in checking the quality of raw material, semi-manufactured, finite products and waste in the technological flow of physical, chemical and bio-chemical processes of the materials, to check the quality of the technological waters that enter and leave the process, to check the technological parameters in the flow, in modelling, simulationand the process optimization, (combined with performing programs of economic analysis such as SuperPro Designer, used by the center in the original professional version), the computerized reproduction of the colour fora seriesof/some industries, especially paints and varnishes (program Easy Match Coatings HunterLab), In testing the influence of the bio-photonic resonators on humans and plants,characterization of the biopelletes made in Romania and of the lignocellulosic materials derived from wheat straw, corn cobs and biomass obtained through thermo-chemical procedures/methods of sterilization from municipal solid waste (www.ecohispanica.com), used for EcoHornet systems of cogeneration and trigeneration heat-electricity, respectively heat/electricityandcold, (www.ecohornet.ro )in the transnational research program ERA IB 10.013.
1.The spectro-colorimetrically analysed IMED is a stable un composite, uniform, which indicates a constant chemical composition, constant quality of the raw materials and the strict adherence to manufacturing technologies. It is resistant to environmental and weather conditions for 30 years and its application is required every ten years. It works/operates according to paramagnetic and quanticprinciples, not electromagnetic and the transitional microelements emit low photons which interact with the living organisms in the soil, air and plants, allowing them to emit bioluminiscence beneficial to the plant metabolism.
2. The wheat and maize grain samples, IG_143, IP_141 with IMED contain 30% fewer defective grains, with inadequate texture and appearance and the content of active substances is higher than that of the similar grains grown without IMED ; 123 times more active principles in wheat , and 143,5 times more in maize.
3. IMED belongs to the new generation of ecological fertilizersof granular composite type which differs in composition and action principles from the crystalline one, which is non-toxic and can be used in modern agriculture, naturallyquantic which reduces drastically the quantity of chemical fertilizers used and increases 2-8 times the production/crop per hectare, obtained through quantic, not chemical mechanisms.It is not consumed and does not deteriorate in the soil for 30 years and in order to preserve the quantic influence it is recommended thatIMED should be applied again in 10 years’ time, the costs being very low.
4. The advantages of using some IMED fertilizers and implicitly those of practising natural quantic agricultureare the following:
- reducing or eliminating the chemical fertilizers containing inorganic nitrogen;
- compacting the soils, their regeneration and revitalization;
- the growth and compaction of the plants roots;
- retaining larger quantities of water in the soil;
- keeping the pest away from the cultivated areas;
- fewer problems generatedby insects and fungi;
- the increase in grain or fruit size more ‘’brightly’’ coloured and with greater active principles which lead to taste improvement; (see. figure 2);
- diminishing the weeds up to their elimination from cultures(see figure 3);
Figure3Wheat crop/culture without (left) and with IMED obtained in 2012 in Munţii Poiana Ruscăi.
- extending the life cycle of the stored products;
- getting higher prices for farmers’products and fruits;
- increasing the resistance to frost and drought of cultivation plants, fruit-trees and pastures ;
- more compact hay and grains easy to transport;
- storing the grains, vegetables, seeds, fruits, straw and cobs for a longer period of time preserving the active principles and diminishing the losses;
- maintaining the weight of the crop without too much loss when stored.
5. In partnership with agricultural machinery department and the company SC. DAVIDONI-INVENT SRL from Tomesti, Timiş county, BIOTEHNOLcultivatedwheat on a study/experiment plot belonging to USAMVB in Moara Domnească, on a 1600m2 land area. Standard cultivation technologies were applied to this land area.
On the areas cultivated on the soil with chemical fertilizers and IMED, on plots cultivated with alfalfa, respectively camelina, the previous year. A part of the area was kept as a comparison standard.The soil and grown green wheat analyses indicate a significant 20% growth of the stems on the IEMD plots, a more intensive green colour and a greater number of twin stems, 4 or 5 on average in contrast with 3 on average, in comparison with the reference plots where only chemical fertilizers were applied.
The experimentis ongoing and the culture will be under surveillance up to its harvest. The results obtained so far confirm the conclusions 1-4 and may probably enable the inventor to get a new invention patent which should allow Romaniato introduce new cultivation technologies for a natural quantic agriculture meant to reduce or even eliminate the chemical treatments undergone by cultivated plants. The simultaneous use of organic fertilizers which does not affect the soil and does not pollute the environment increases 4-8 times the production per hectare.
Îngrășământ, îngrășăminte, s. n. Gunoi organic, băligar de vite sau produs mineral, folosite pentru a mări fertilitatea solului agricol. –Îngrășa + suf. -ământ (după fr. engraissement). Sursa: Dicționarul explicativ al limbii române, ediția a II-a | Permalink
Îngrășământ s.n. Materie folosită pentru a fertiliza solul. [Pl. -minte. / < îngrășa + -mânt, după fr. engraissement, cf. it. ingrassamento]. Sursa: Dicționar de neologisme | Permalink
Îngrășământ s. n. produs natural sau sintetic, mineral sau organic, propriu a fertiliza solul. (după fr. engraissement) Sursa: Marele dicționar de neologisme | Permalink îngrășământ s. n., pl. îngrășăminte Sursa: Dicționar ortografic al limbii române | Permalink
Îngrășământ ~inte n. Produs organic sau mineral folosit pentru fertilizarea solului. /a îngrășa + suf. ~ământ Sursa: Noul dicționar explicativ al limbii române | Permalink http://www.dex.ro/%C3%AEngr%C4%83%C8%99%C4%83m%C3%A2nt
We consider that the application for the brevet of invention ‘’Multicomposite magnetic granules for agriculture DAVIDONI”, submitted at OSIM with reference number CBI-00920/2009, by the inventor Ion Davidoni, contains absolute novelties in content and can be registered as a patent for invention. It does not contain ideas found in other Romanian or foreign patents and can be a new product, extremely useful in agriculture. It can be used in several fields like plant, fruit, vegetable cultivation, soil amelioration and zootechny. Also, it can be used in other industries such as food industry, paints and varnishes, fields which have been tested with good results by the author. BIOTEHNOL will continue to support any idea of theoretical, applicative and commercial value, similar as technical-scientific achievement.
Chairperson, Prof.Dr. Gheorghe Câmpeanu
Department Chief, Ş.l. drd. Ing Mircea Ioan Popescu