Slide 1: Project Overview
- Name: G.O.D. Safe Climate Amplifier
- Challenge Track: Acceleration
- Team Members: Eddie Taylor, Warren Goodenow, plus a stable of 50+ PhD soil scientists.
- 10 Word Solution: Mycorhyaezal polymath technology plus array of proven formulas.
Slide 2: Solution
- 40 years of Mycorrhizal polymath and horticulture experience and an array of proven formulas documented by the U.S.D.A.
Slide 3: Impact
- Why: We have the world’s best record of carbon storage in the worst soil ecology verified by the U.S.D.A.
- Scale: Impact: Our safe products increase crop yields and quality up to 45%, including rice.
- How: Dozens of formulas for any soil ecology.
Slide 4: Team
- Team: Our team has a combined 300 years soil science experience.
- Dedicated Time: Three to five fulltime people are available.
- Time Together: Varies from several months to many years depending on the team member.
Slide 5: Stage
- Stage: In negotiations with at least one publically held company.
- Data Demonstration: U.S.D.A. data.
Slide 6: Experimental Design & Pilot Requirements
- Testing Solution: Anyway you like.
- Key Outcomes: Milestone carbon advancement
- Scalability and other Considerations: Scalable to any size, starting with 1/8 acre and up. We prefer starting with rice. From none to three. Easily managed with very few applications per month
Slide 7: Solution Notes
Universal Carbon Sequestration Acceleration
- One of a kind Mycorhyaezal technology and other proven formulas.
Other General Technologies to Accelerate Sequestration
- Additional soil amendment technologies
- Microbial technologies
- Technologies that reduce use of chemicals or fertilizers
- Farm Management practices